What breed is my cat ?

breshill123

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What breed does my cat look like , she generally has an attitude to everyone except my husband, son and myself most of the time.
AE89753C-318A-472A-9FE9-F749E6845B8F.jpeg
356FCD45-9DCB-4C8F-ACC2-35FDBF29D2F1.jpeg
98F59311-8272-46E5-AD03-2941A48E17E0.jpeg
8920CE1C-1BF3-4CC6-9DC7-FAB3B3BC1697.jpeg

Attachments

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What breed does my cat look like , she generally has an attitude to everyone except my husband, son and myself most of the time. View attachment 398800View attachment 398801View attachment 398802View attachment 398803
She looks like a beautiful dsh brown mackerel tabby 😻 Where did you get her? She needs to go on a diet to lose the excess weight, but slowly, consult your dvm. The extra weight can hurt their heart etc. she looks like she has some spots on her belly too. Ps. You posted some other pics here by accident.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

breshill123

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She looks like a beautiful dsh brown mackerel tabby 😻 Where did you get her? She needs to go on a diet to lose the excess weight, but slowly, consult your dvm. The extra weight can hurt their heart etc. she looks like she has some spots on her belly too. Ps. You posted some other pics here by accident.
A friend’s cat had kittens and she was the only black grey brown striped tabby. Tabby’s are the only kind I want… if she was an orange tabby , she would not be mine 😉
She’s 8 and she gained the weight after she got fixed

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A friend’s cat had kittens and she was the only black grey brown striped tabby. Tabby’s are the only kind I want… if she was an orange tabby , she would not be mine 😉
She’s 8 and she gained the weight after she got fixed
She is gorgeous😻 I took in my Merlin, a ginger tabby tuxedo after he bit me outside, he was an outdoor cat who was abandoned etc. He is a big love bug now. I love them all no matter what they look like. I think he is my first fully ginger kitty although I fostered a kitten who was a full ginger years ago, he was so sweet, it was heartbreaking to let him go, he was attached to my Wizard who behaved like a father to him.
Yes the fixing can do that, the dry food if she eats it can contribute as well

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a beautiful DSH brown tabby. Honestly I dont believe fixing cats makes them gain weight, it's always overfeeding. With cats it's about 90% diet related. If you are a free feeding stop and do regulated meals. If you can do less dry and more wet, that should help her slowly lose the weight :)