What breed is my cat?

Farouh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! This is my outdoor female cat Tiger. She's almost 2 years old. She kind of adopted us when she was a kitten and never left! I know she's a calico but what is her breed? I think she has long ears and her face is a triangle! Lol She's also very smart and seems very sharp to sounds. She startles easily and is afraid of new humans! She is very small in size too. More on the skinny side! Thanks

Attachments

Reina’s Kittens

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If there were a breed called "Gorgeous!" , Tiger would definitely be it :loveeyes:!

The first pic I thought her coat was Tortie until I saw the second lol.

Her markings are super cool! Stunning!

As far as breed...it is hard to say...She looks like a mixed breed, domestic short or medium hair. Her face / eyes /ears reminds me of Siamese cat who I believe are described as having a triangular face...what else is in her lineage other than beauty, I don't know lol.

You all are lucky to have been adopted by her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Farouh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If there were a breed called "Gorgeous!" , Tiger would definitely be it :loveeyes:!

The first pic I thought her coat was Tortie until I saw the second lol.

Her markings are super cool! Stunning!

As far as breed...it is hard to say...She looks like a mixed breed, domestic short or medium hair. Her face / eyes /ears reminds me of Siamese cat who I believe are described as having a triangular face...what else is in her lineage other than beauty, I don't know lol.

You all are lucky to have been adopted by her!
Thank you so much for replying. Now that you mention it, i can see some siamese genes! And yeah her stomach is totally white..

Farouh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Farouh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is just so incredibly gorgeous and unique! I would love to see more pics of her :biggrin:
Thanks💖
IMG_20210621_121918.jpg
IMG_20210621_121927.jpg
IMG_20210621_122125_edit_1200012403878869.jpg
IMG_20210621_122850.jpg
Here are some. Every time i pet her she starts licking my fingers and hand. She's so sweet.
I posted my other cat too, Liso. He's also 2 years old and the complete opposite of her. He's very calm and lazy.

Farouh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Reina’s Kittens

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Do they interact? Does Tiger ever hang out inside? There was a feral Calico that used to live in our neighborhood . I called her Cali. She was mated with an orange/white cat I named Nick. Cali was the most beautiful Calico I had ever seen (until yours :biggrin:) and Nick was the largest boned, muscular cat I’ve ever seen.

Cali gave birth to babies in my garage and kept her babies in my backyard until she could move them across the street to the lady where they normally hung out. The lady always kept her garage partially open in the winter for them and set out food. She was a real sweetheart with the animals too.

I had always wanted one of her babies but couldn’t at the time.

Farouh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do they interact? Does Tiger ever hang out inside? There was a feral Calico that used to live in our neighborhood . I called her Cali. She was mated with an orange/white cat I named Nick. Cali was the most beautiful Calico I had ever seen (until yours :biggrin:) and Nick was the largest boned, muscular cat I’ve ever seen.

Cali gave birth to babies in my garage and kept her babies in my backyard until she could move them across the street to the lady where they normally hung out. The lady always kept her garage partially open in the winter for them and set out food. She was a real sweetheart with the animals too.

I had always wanted one of her babies but couldn’t at the time.
Sorry for the late reply! Tiger is very skittish around people. Sometimes even me! She would approach me and dance around me and tolerates petting and carrying but not for long.. I guess it's the way she was brought up. She doesn't trust people completely.
BUT her dream is to come inside the house lol. Every time the door is open she would rush. Both cats found a way to get to the first floor balcony and inside the apartment where i live. (they jump and push the door open) I can't keep them inside all the time because mom is allergic and not so fond of them. And tiger, bless her heart, loves to scratch carpets and sofas.
But despite her love for indoors she loves the wild. She's such a great hunter. She hunts birds, mice, even snakes, dead or alive, she brings them to me😖😂