What breed is my cat?

wynscorp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I got this cat 3 months ago from someone who couldn’t take care of her and i’m no longer in contact with them. I think she’s about 2-3 years old, and i cant figure out her breed.

I felt like, facially, she looks like an american short legged cat (or “The Munchkin”) and her legs are short but not at all as short as other ones of that bread i see online.

She also has ear tufts.

Here are some photos of her i just took, as long as photos of her legs (but keep in mind she’s a bit bent and anxious because there’s another cat she dislikes in the room, so the legs appear a tiny bit shorter)

Thank you for any help!!

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wynscorp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
as well as*

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm not a cat expert, but she looks like domestic long hair with some Persian. She's pretty.
I agree. Apparently also a tabby of some sort. Exaclty what sort will be easier to see if you perhaps cut down her hairs during a hot high summer...

Many a longhairs seems to have shortish legs. And here, she is crouching some, as the TS tells.

IF you are dying of putting a fance breed label on her, you can perhaps try to compare her to a German Longhair.

Of course, if you arent in central west Europe, she isnt...