What breed is my cat?

StormyWillows

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
20210216_095012.jpg

His name is Stormy, but I don't know what breed he is. (This picture is from when he was on catnip.)
Stormy is a playful cat yet he can be lazy. He also LOVES affection from us, and is pretty intelligent! Any help on his breed?

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stormy is very cute! He certainly looks relaxed and happy in his pictures, too. How long have you had him?

I would describe Stormy as a brown classic tabby and white domestic shorthair.

Most cats are not any particular breed, and are not "mixes" of breeds, unlike dogs. That doesn't make them any less good-looking or special, though! Domestic shorthairs are great cats :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

StormyWillows

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Stormy is very cute! He certainly looks relaxed and happy in his pictures, too. How long have you had him?

Most cats are not any particular breed, and are not "mixes" of breeds, unlike dogs. That doesn't make them any less good-looking or special, though! Domestic shorthairs are great cats :)
Thank you! ^^

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

StormyWillows

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

And we found him outside in the streets, he was born to a feral cat we had roaming out streets. I'd say we've had him for about 2 years now? But thank you for telling us what he was!