What breed does my kitten resemble?

Chaotickitty28

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello not sure what breed my kitten resembles and was wondering if anyone could help?

Also wondering if someone could give a prediction on how long his fur will be? His bottom half is getting longer.

He is 17 weeks and a little over 5lbs now. The mom was a large long haired barn cat and resembled a chantilly-tiffany but we are not sure what the father was except that he was "huge".

My kitten has long legs, is very affectionate, extroverted and chatty following you from room to room with an obsession for watching water and being around the bathtub during a shower but not being in it.

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

Nebaug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Your kitty is beautiful and it’s a short hair for sure. I love the picture of the mom partnering with a hen . Lovely

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chaotickitty28

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for the answer! Now i can possibly debate over getting a roomba for a short hair lol.

As per the chicken she went above and beyond
I waa told she pretty much raised them after the mom chose to give birth beside her instead of going into her own box haha

Attachments

Nebaug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the answer! Now i can possibly debate over getting a roomba for a short hair lol.

I waa told she pretty much raised them after the mom chose to give birth beside her instead of going into her own box haha
Love this!!! I’m a chicken lover so this is a treat for me :)

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Clearly your kitten is at least 1/4 chicken then lol! Super adorable pics for real