What breed does my kitten resemble most?

Rosiesmum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I grew up with a persian. I have a short haired cat already and my only request was one with long hair. The lady we adopted from said Himalayan/Ragdoll mix. I think we may have gotten a short/medium haired siamese mix. Thoughts? Catscanner says something different everything I use it. I don't know how legitimate it really is anyways. Regardless of her breed she's a total sweetheart.
Screenshot_20220810-151051_Gallery.jpg

Zara12345

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She
I grew up with a persian. I have a short haired cat already and my only request was one with long hair. The lady we adopted from said Himalayan/Ragdoll mix. I think we may have gotten a short/medium haired siamese mix. Thoughts? Catscanner says something different everything I use it. I don't know how legitimate it really is anyways. Regardless of her breed she's a total sweetheart.
View attachment 429093
She's so beautiful. And she looks like she'll develop a long coat (not medium long).

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Domestic long hair colorpoint, very unlikely to have any breeds in her. To have any colorpoints all you need is both parents to carry the colorpoint gene, they don't need to be a colorpoint themselves. :) She is stunning! Make sure to not rush intros and go your adult cats pace :)

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is gorgeous and I think she will be quite fluffy too. 😻

Without paperwork, certificates /pedigree she is a sealpoint dlh. But she resembles an old style balanese to me as well which is a longhair siamese mutation. Some people say I’ve read that Siamese with or without this mutation were bred with other lh breeds for the balinese as well.

All pointed cats have siamese ancestry somewhere down the line.

other lh pointed cats include Siberian/Neva Masquerade, ragdolls, himalayans, birman and more. Javanese also have points and were balinese bred with oriental shorthairs I think, they have the more extremed wedge shaped head and elongated slim body etc. but with long hair.

Balinese cat - Wikipedia

Javanese cat - Wikipedia