What Breed Do You Think My Unique Kitty Is?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Penny's mommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Boy, I can see why you see Savannah in her. I was looking into savanah's pretty heavily and changed my mind at the last minute. In Iowa anything F1-4 is illegal so I would have had to go with an F5 which is 5 generations out from the Serval, I believe it breaks out to 12% Sereval. She looks similar to f6-8s that I saw people trying to sell. I wonder what the back of her ears look like. Sometimes they have a tiny hint of the "eye" left on the ears. It would be funny if she was a kitten I saw online :p
She has a light spot on the back of her ears, where the fur is lighter color, but I don't really know if it means anything. Haha that's funny that she looks like some of the kitties you saw. I think it's pretty cool that she looks like part Savannah, as they are just gorgeous cats. Thanks for your input! And your Toyger is gorgeous too!

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's normal for tabby cats to have a light area on the back of the ear. True "ocelli" are very high contrast, nearly white marks on a nearly black background.