What Breed Could Zoey Be?

krys09

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! This is my first post on this site, but I've been lurking for a while. :) I adopted Zoey from the SPCA about 3 weeks ago. She was a stray so there's no past information on her. Wondering what mix of breeds you guys thought she might be? I know probably a bit of Siamese (?) because her blue eyes, but I've never had a cat before so am not super familiar with the different breeds.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
krys09 krys09 - Are you in the American southwest by any chance? If you're in west Texas or eastern New Mexico, there's a strong possibility that she's an Ojos Azules and not a mix at all. One "showed up" at a cat shelter this past June (or July, perhaps) near Amarillo.

Welcome to TCS, by the way.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She is a point ("siamese-mix") and a calico, so her colors are black red and white.

Breed mix more difficult - perhaps some norwegian with their triangularish face.

Oteerwise it will be domestic medium hair. DMH

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krys09

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
krys09 krys09 - Are you in the American southwest by any chance? If you're in west Texas or eastern New Mexico, there's a strong possibility that she's an Ojos Azules and not a mix at all. One "showed up" at a cat shelter this past June (or July, perhaps) near Amarillo.

Welcome to TCS, by the way.
No I'm in the Pacific Northwest - Vancouver! I've never heard of Ojos Azules before, so beautiful. :)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Re hair lengh. On the middle photo, it looks mediumhaired. That is why I wrote so.

but looking closely on the third photo, the tail visible in plain, we can see the tail is of the shorthair type. No bush there.

So, willy nilly I will change my wording, and agree she is shorthaired after all. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krys09

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Re hair lengh. On the middle photo, it looks mediumhaired. That is why I wrote so.

but looking closely on the third photo, the tail visible in plain, we can see the tail is of the shorthair type. No bush there.

So, willy nilly I will change my wording, and agree she is shorthaired after all. :)
Thanks for taking the time to help, much appreciated. :)