What breed Comey is??

caticat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
1St i want to thank for your help.
I have adopt 1 female 3 or 4 month kitten and i wish to find her a playmate/boyfriend in same breed for home breeding.I do make some research throught the internet and i think my "comey" was an American shorthair or American shorthair mix.Later on,when I watch Cats 101 on youtube.I found 1 cat breed match with my cat.A Sokoke.Everything that i heard from Cat 101,my comey have it except 1 thing.Her neck doesnt have a black colar/black stripe(sry,im not very good in english)..
I do like and hope I can breed my own American shorthair.Should i get 1 and pair with my comey?The American shorthair.Or just pair it with random breed?

Thanks again

!

Last edited by a moderator:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She is a domestic, however beautiful.  She is a tortie - probably diluted and she is also a tabby - probably classic tabby.  called also for marble or blotched.

She is thus a torbie.  Probably a diluted marble torbie.

I dont recommend you any home breeding.  Esp not if you fancy making up some sort of purebred out from two moggies...

I wont write more about this, but I do want to really discourage you from this, to abandon this project.  Please.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caticat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks stefanz..
Ill listen to you but maybe a playmate will be no problem right?should i spaying her?

slykat12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There  are Millions upon Millions of cats like your cat with no homes. We have so many unwanted cats we have to kill them by the 100 of thousands every day.

No cats should be bred. Your baby is meant to be loved, and fed for the next 20 years. She is not a way to make money. Besides no one would buy the kittens when they can get the same kind of cat anywhere else.

Yes please take this Sweet Tortie cat to the vet now and have her fixed so no more cats are brought into this world and thank you for saving her!

I would say not to get a new cat until you are sure you can handle this one cat and definately not until you spay this one!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Thanks stefanz..
Ill listen to you but maybe a playmate will be no problem right?should i spaying her?
Yes, do spay her, and then a playmate yes.   All the introductions and live together will go smoother when they are neutered.

Tx for listening.   :)