What Brand of Enzyme Cleaner Do You Use?

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am looking for a new enzyme cleaner because nature's best is not working for me anymore. One of my males keeps remarking the spot. He's been checked by vet no urinary issues, I am scooping boxes twice daily, no change in litter brand/type, no new cats. The only thing I could think of that set him off is that I am not allowing him out since it's been cold and rainy out. He's an indoor outdoor kitty, was outdoor only when i got him, now indoor/outdoor when the weather is nice. He's the newest kitty, but he's been here about 8 months now and has settled in nicely. I think he was the neighbors cat when they moved, they left him.

moorspede

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Four Paws Industrial strength but that may not be the problem, some cats just get into the habit of urinating and defecating in the same spot.  

You could try gradually moving one of the litter boxes until it is over the spot. You could also try litter with cat attract in it or get some cat attract. 

I think you are probably right regarding your cat's problem but here's some great articles. 

[Article] How To Solve Litterbox Problems In Cats: The Ultimate Guide

[Article] 16 Experts  reveal the most common litterbox mistakes (and how to avoid them)

[Article] Litter  Box Location  Secrets

Last edited: