What are your kitties getting for Christmas?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely nothing!  They already have catnip, and Abby is the only one out of the 3 that actually enjoys catnip. They have a tree that they don't use, and a gazillion toys of all kinds.  And they aren't really huge fans of wet cat food. They nibble at it and I throw out about 1/2 of a small can, and that is the day after 3 cats have had their fill of it.

They have me, that's enough :)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
They each will get a bag of kitty treats. Some catnip. And I'm thinking about buying placemats for the kitchen floor....ok, they're not really for the cats, they're more for me really. Oh, and some Fancy Feast and some Sip for their stockings, which reminds me that I need to get a stocking for Muffin. I have to order a new Da Bird, so I might as well get Muffin's stocking from Foster and Smith, too. It will have her name on it. Each kitty stocking will have two cans of Fancy Feast, their bag of treats, and a container of Sip.

ETA: Miss Muffin will now have her very own Christmas stocking...in green! Just ordered it from F & S, along with a new Da Bird (those kids are really rough on Da poor Bird!).

Last edited:

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing for mine either - they have toys they don't play with, they don't need treats (someone pukes from the only kind they will eat), they have food dishes, water dishes, their own bed which they grudgingly share with me, everything a cat can want. Oh wait, the barn cats will get a new heat lamp!!!LOL

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our three are getting new toys and dried catnip, their old toys are really worn out. This year I'm getting them bigger stuffed animal toys to hug & beat up. Tophel will also get some cat grass - boy does he love that stuff.

Last edited:

venuskitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Venus is getting a plastic "kitty stocking" that we can hopefully reuse, and a laser pointer with five different image settings!

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to get them both a pot of fresh nip to share. That's it........ they have tons of toys they don't play with as it is!

Oh and they got cross necklaces from my secret santa

Last edited:

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweetie's older toys are getting worn out too.  I'm thinking about getting him a couple of larger toys that he can kick, and also something comfortable for him to lie on that I'll keep in the living room to replace his old blanket.  He's been kicking at his old blanket so much that it's gotten really ragged.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat treats, some toys. Neko will get something with catnip - Nero couldn't care less about the 'nip.

Might finally bring their other cat tree home ... its been sitting at the BF's job since like March :lol3: Pretty random to walk up in the loft area where they keep smaller tires and see a 6ft cat tree sitting up there.

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats are getting new dog beds! Yep. They dominate the dog's beds and ignore their own. I think they like the fabric on the dog's beds better. They've always been that way so I've decided to get them big dog beds of their own :clap: They're also going to get some special snacks they like and a motorized mouse to chase around :clap:

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A "find the toy in the hole" cat game, a new wand-type toy, a new cat bed, and treats. That's from us. They will also probably get presents from one of my brothers, my Mom and my Dad.

For Oliver's birthday last August I bought him a mat to lay on from Petsmart (I think). He loves it. He layed down on it as soon as he opened it and still does. Just an idea if any of you are still trying to figure it out.

Almost forgot - Oliver will also get a new catnip plant. He prunes it himself.
Tripod isn't very interested. They will also share some catgrass. Thanks for the reminder. I need to get some seeds.

Last edited:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They will get to test a new toy design of mine and a new catnip/secret ingredient blend, and their favorite treats.  Lyra is in early kidney failure so getting her beloved wildside salmon and kitty kaviar will make her day..lol.  I also have a couple of "new to them" beds that have been put away that I am going to bring back out - since you know what do 3 cats need 3 trees, a baziilion toys, a hammock and 3 beds for?  Time for more varieties of beds! LOL.  spoiled and they deserve every bit of it.

Last edited:

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitties are getting a new tree. I already ordered it but will put it up before Christmas. Their old tree is shredded and one of the perches broke. It was over 4 years old anyway. They don't need new toys. We have toys that we have never opened for them. We will put them out after their old ones get too old.

Last edited:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
People food - shellfish and calamari for Jamie, mozzarella and real Parmesan for Miezi. Maybe a new towel or two for the window perch in the living room.

mycatsafetypin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Safety Pin got a new stocking yesterday.. it's green with a little fish skeleton on the front. super cute!  not sure what to get him as a present. maybe a new blanket.  any ideas??