What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ok Willow's run to the door to scream and hiss at somecat who has dared to come into the garden <3

yekrats

What a Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful World
Adult Cat
Purraise
Brave kitties that they are, they're mostly hiding. The cable TV guy is here and they are basically wherever he is not. Brave, Braaaave kitties. 🙀

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Zorro’s getting soft & sentimental in his dotage. He hops up every night on his chair for “music time.” Tonight it’s piano on the iPhone with bird songs. He drifts off into a faraway, meditative place. Perhaps it’s mom & kitten memories.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jackpot is lying beside me on the sofa having himself a bath.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Lola, one unhappy cat moaning, about the unfairness of it aIl. She and Willow still aren’t friends so she is out of her room from 8-3 while Willow sleeps in the closet. I had a repairman in this afternoon so Lola had to go back to her room 30 minutes early and she is just pitching a fit over it, crying and whining at her door when usually I don’t hear anything at all from her. How dare I change the routine!

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hi guys, it's been quite a long time since i posted. the cats are doing great, rivel is having some minor skin fungi problem but she's mostly fine. i have this spray the vet gave to help the area. silver is as healthy as a lioness. so long story short a lot of changes are happening and i am kinda overwhelmed so havent the time to post much. i am getting married in a few months, we're moving into a new house. i hope the cats acclimate themselves quickly.

yekrats

What a Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful World
Adult Cat
Purraise
Both have filled their bellies and are taking a nap. Tubbs in my lap and Patches by my side.

CarmiesMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dora after a long day of chasing her five boys(16 weeks) and dealing with the other adult cats in the house basically trying to keep the boys from picking up Mignons(9M) bad habits lol not really working as I caught one pulling one if Mignons most common stunts and shoving my whatnots aside so he could have the shelf (built in shelves)
IMG_2023-04-20-21-11-39-712~2.jpg