What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

FrazzledMumbly

Max's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise
Max tore the mouse off the end of a teaser so there's just a bit of stretchy string left on the end. He's decided this is his New Favorite Toy and insists on me swirling it in circles around his crinkle tunnel while he clumsily jumps over to catch the end, stumbles, and bonks his nose on the stick. Over and over and over again.

It looks uncomfortable to me but he's obsessed with this game, so... Here we go again. Send help, my arm's getting tired.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Belle has the Midnight Rips- in Super Mode. She’s rumbling through each room, tail poofed out three times its normal size and gravity cranked up to 11. The house is shaking hard enough to knock the dust from the rafters.

This is why her Super Name is Blackfoot Thunderpaws. Her Super Power? Gravity Control, of course. She can turn it way down so her steps are as light as the brush of a butterfly’s wing as she stalks across the Serengeti Countertops, hunting the elusive butter dish. Or crank it up, as she has tonight, reminding all she is large and in charge.

I wonder how much I could get if I traded her in on a goldfish?

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tigger's trying to get warm in bed, we got s-n-*-w apparently, i think the cold from that is making her bad leg a bit sore so she's trying to get it warmed up :catrub:

Willow's just come to complain to me by giving me THE LOOK about the s-n-*-w :catrub: the cold white wet stuff is MEOWMY'S FAULT :redheartpump:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phoebe’s asleep on her tower in front of the telly (she goes there when we watch Time Team). Daisy’s having a sulky sleep on my bed because I’m in the lounge instead of keeping her company in the bedroom.