What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought so! I was amazed, frankly, I thought it would be the end of it when it fell out of my bag. But no, the sealed plastic cream bottle burst and went everywhere (fun hosing that down) but my mug survived!
Oh my, sounds like you were having a bad day. That mug is indestructible. :clapcat:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, sounds like you were having a bad day. That mug is indestructible. :clapcat:
Not too bad, fortunately, just a few things falling out of my handbag on the way from my car! Losing the cream was the worst of it.

It is a mighty kitty mug! Survived being transported interstate by incompetent removalists and survived this, lol. :kitty:

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone, sorry i have been pretty busy the past few weeks. A lot happened so i didnt have tome to post. My 2 kitties are doing great. Rivel has completely healed from her foot injury back in october, silver is being silver as always.

Both are relaxing this weekend

PXL_20221127_152633001.jpg
PXL_20221127_152641219.jpg

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carleton won't look at me because I gave him his medicine. :tongue:

View attachment 437467
Turn your back on him and see if he walks around to turn his back on you again. (I read a description of a cat and owner doing this the other day, it was hilarious. “How dare you ignore me when I’m ignoring you!”)