What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Both of my girls are zonked out. I don’t know if it’s the weather cooling down or moon stages but each has gone absolutely bonkers the last two nights. Lola who usually plays very little has tipped her toy basket over and scattered every single toy across the room on both nights, and Willow has raced up and down the halls, howling and hissing at her imaginary foes for hours.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow is a happy cat . She has been periodically laying in front of the sofa for the last couple days, whining and moaning which means there is some toy that she wants that has rolled underneath. I finally got the energy to get down on the floor with the flashlight and yardstick to fish them out. She probably has a half dozen of the same toys I pulled out but she still wants the ones underneath.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miles is looking out the patio door onto the deck. Jackpot is doing a sleepover Tonight at the Veterinary Clinic , as they haven't as yet been able to retrieve a urine sample.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Stopped napping at precisely 8PM to remind to fill his feeder tray. How does he do it? He has no wristwatch. I feel grateful to take care of my elders, and routine is very, very important to him. Appreciate each day I have left with my old cat. It is precious.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Stopped napping at precisely 8PM to remind to fill his feeder tray. How does he do it? He has no wristwatch. I feel grateful to take care of my elders, and routine is very, very important to him. Appreciate each day I have left with my old cat. It is precious.
How cats tell time is very interesting. Wherever she might be Willow shows up every night precisely at 10:00 pm expecting her night time snack to be distributed. There are no tells from me, I may not have turned off the TV or risen from my chair. She just knows what time it is.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Well the weather finally turned cool just in time for the first day of fall and it definitely affected Carleton in a good way. He's been more playful, increase in appetite and right now he is curled up sleeping on top of an afghan in my lap. :sleepycat: