What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I found a couple box elder bugs that woke up. I alerted the cats to the presence of a "moff," but they weren't that interested. What they want for a snack is a stink bug!
Mine loved box elder bugs when they were kittens, but they lost interest. Box elder bugs just move too slowly to be exciting! But miller moths in the spring when we lived in Colorado—now that was some great fun and a tasty treat! I wish I’d taken a pic of Lily with “moff” wings hanging from her face.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't verify because I'm not home but pretty sure Gracie is (or has already) stealing my bunny's carrot. She thinks it is hers and plays with it like its a cat toy. I find it all over the house but I am determined to keep putting it back where it belongs to see if she will eventually leave it alone.... and yes, I know she will never leave it alone! :lol:
IMG_20220329_031712_778.jpg

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
Sir Eats-A-Lot and Chesterfield are having a small war over who gets to sit next to me on the bed. There are two sides, but they both want to sit to my left.
Mocha’s solution to that kind of situation is to simply lie down on top of Iris. :lol:

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
I just finished my tea and put the mug down next to me. Iris is curled up with me and when I glanced over, I saw this:
D17C33F4-4203-4558-AF37-F0072449D7B7.jpeg

The mug is empty. She has stayed like this for several minutes. And while it’s kind of funny, it’s also a little sad. She!s almost 18 and has a bit of dementia.