What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
graycie is sleeping all up close and personal in my face :lol: i have to watch for that kneading/stretching paw/claws into my face or mouth :lol:then after i have baked under her for an hour or two she will move to a cooler?place to sleep more

Attachments

ObeseChess

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sassy is probably sleeping in her old cat perch after ignoring it for months no matter where I put it. As soon as I bought a new one she fell in love with the old one again. Sigh.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Belle is darting from window to window, following the birds as they fly from tree to tree around our home. Birds have been rare the last month and a half.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rivel is usually very independent, she becomes cuddly when i go away all day for either work or going out with my gf

I have a friend feed them on the day so they dont get too hungry, but still crave some love from me

PXL_20211112_154553485.jpg

Silver is doing whatever this is up the ceiling

PXL_20211204_140057723.jpg

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not right now but earlier today... Boone was sitting on my lap purring up a storm. Husband came and picked him up and he immediately stopped purring. Husband then put Boone back onto my lap and Boone immediately starting purring again. :lol:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night, I called the cats into my room to go to bed. Boone came running in but Gracie stood there pitifully meowing. She did it a couple times before I gave up and shut my door.

This morning while getting ready for work, I realized what she was trying to tell me. I had forgotten to give them their bedtime snack. Oops. :doh: