What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

ObeseChess

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Probably sulking because the catio is closed and I am at work. Unfortunately, squirrels have somehow found a way to get into the catio and I don't need the possibility of a squirrel getting into my apartment and/or Sassy chasing one away and injuring herself the way she almost did yesterday.

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All in...apart from Tonto who is not a housed cat. all safe... all fed.. Cat to the left of me, cat to the right of me... Jacob afloor with the trail of my sheet over him to hide him ....my "cowardly lion" …. Cat in the kitchen ..

Last edited:

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The sun is starting to shine and one by one over a period of half an hour the cats are in I WANT OUT mode... As soon as i sit down again... another one staring at me with a paw raised at the door... Just me and Selkie left now and she with her Oriental streak prefers to stay in... So just me and the littlest one. She is in the kitchen, comfortably settled atop the freezer on a handknitted square blanket... Looking so elegant and serene.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Looking for her cat condo. I moved her cat condo from one side of my study to the other so Belle could have a comfortable place to lay in the sun.

When I’m working in the study, I feed Belle on her condo. She runs ahead of me as I carry her dish to the study and leaps to the top where I placed her dish. Today, she ran ahead, gathered herself to leap only to check herself when she discovered her condo wasn’t there. She stared at the empty spot in complete disbelief. All she had to do was turn and look to her left.

I laughed and set her dish on her condo and when she jumped up she gave me that “Very funny, Dad!” look before eating.