What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bliss! Jacob my biggest cat, has crept under the covers and settled behind my knees... Nothing as soothing for sore joints as a large furry hotcat..
Yeah, yours will do that on his own. Sir Eats-A-Lot won't burrow under the covers. He has to wake me up so I'll lift up the blanket and he can come in. Wish he'd learn that he can do it by himself.

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah, yours will do that on his own. Sir Eats-A-Lot won't burrow under the covers. He has to wake me up so I'll lift up the blanket and he can come in. Wish he'd learn that he can do it by himself.
Oh I lift a corner so he can creep in...Love the name! And he never comes in when I am asleep..

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, someone is asleep as I can hear a delicate snoring,,, Else all at peace. There is a ruinous cottage nearby with most of its roof intact and they are in and out of there In Ireland they just leave houses when the vacate them as they are. Bedding and all. We found one with the table still set for afternoon tea. Here they left the bedding. turned back as the old man left it when he moved out.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meep and Chesterfield both used the litter box and stink like crazy right now and keep coming up on the bed. I keep throwing them off the bed, but I can't get rid of 'em. Pee-yew!

I hope they take time to wash themselves, and soon!

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of them probably has a dingleberry hanging on to their leg or something like that. Most likely Meep. She has fluffy pantaloons.

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Feeding is in full swing. Currently "my" cats are feasting on the last of the raw chicken joints and pooooor Dominic and Tonto, the island cats are waiting for the remnants and a bowl of food at the door. Shopping due tomorrow but the weather may continue to cut up rough and delay any crossings. I have abundant cat food supplies of course and Anchoress supplies ….. So they crunch away

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lelia's snuggled against my legs for a middle of the night feeding, which she does a lot lately when I'm nursing in bed.

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sleeping... one on my bed , one in the corner... two atop the freezer.. oh and the neglected cat is crying outside so soon I will feed him …

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
-Jacob is eating very noisily by the bottom of my bed..
- Dominic and Tonto are eating outside ( essential separation!)
-Oliver is eating in the kitchen
'Just Selkie to come in