What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Raining all day mood

It's getting cramped on the bed maybe i should invest in larger one

View attachment 399141
They will still lay as close to you as possible. I have a Queen sized bed that I sleep in alone at night (husband is downstairs due to sleep schedules) and Boone and Gracie will still lay right on either side of my feet so I can't move them all night.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They will still lay as close to you as possible. I have a Queen sized bed that I sleep in alone at night (husband is downstairs due to sleep schedules) and Boone and Gracie will still lay right on either side of my feet so I can't move them all night.
True yea, that probably would happen lol

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gracie is being a superhero again. Got onto a cabinet that there shouldn't be any way possible for her to get up there unless she literally jumps straight up. There isn't a lot of space on the countertop for her to use either because the cabinet overhang half the countertop.
6564285731.jpg

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Trapping me in bed. She was sleeping next to me with her head on the pillow but it was time to get up, so i did. Got up, got ready, came and sat on the bed, meaning to sit ten minutes bc i have stuff to do-and shes come back & is now laying on my foot.

She just keeps insistimg its cuddle time even tho i keep telling her its not. I have to get up and go, i dont get paid for cuddling with cats all day.... :dunno:
20211020_113441.jpg

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, Boone must have been getting on Gracie's nerves because I heard hissing underneath the kitchen table. That rarely happens.

This morning after breakfast, they were running around the house to the point of throwing my bedroom door open that was just opened a crack prior. I could hear random passes through the tunnel outside my room and scrambling down the stairs as well. Just before I was leaving, Gracie plopped down on the bathroom floor and acted like she was thoroughly exhausted and ready for a nap.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My kittens are playing in the bedroom. Probably going to let them out in the main part of the house for a little to play

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At first, I thought she was drinking water. When I saw she was eating, I was mightily confused at all the noises she was making. She has never done this before that I know.

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bliss! Jacob my biggest cat, has crept under the covers and settled behind my knees... Nothing as soothing for sore joints as a large furry hotcat..