What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remy is sleeping on the dining room cat tree. Flora just jumped to sit in the window near me. I think she was originally in my bed because that's usually where she is between 8pm and 10pm. I believe Maisie is sleeping on the couch in the cat room, or she is in the basement sleeping on the couch down there.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From what is being relayed from home to me, Gracie is thinking she is the modern day Evil Knievel. She was found on top of a kitchen cabinet that isn't really easily accessible. Not sure she could make the straight up leap from the countertop. Even from the table to the top of the cabinet might be risky. Or... she went full on daredevil and went from the fridge to the other cabinets and made the leap across the sink to the ones she was found on. :shocked: Apparently Boone is watching and thinking he can do the same which at his current weight of 14 lbs, he can not.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chesterfield is lying here next to me while I give him an extended belly rub with my free hand (belly knead, in his case-he seems to prefer vigorous rubs) while Meep is "playing the cello." Don't know what happened to Sir Eats-A-Lot (he's kinda antisocial, anyway).

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boone is asleep on the cat tree in the living room. Gracie is downstairs so I have no idea what she is doing.