What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because Gracie is not good at sharing, I had to buy another small cat tree for the rec room. And of course, Gracie claimed the new one for her but Boone is just happy to be able to sit in a cat tree down there.
20210929_164232.jpg

Babypinkweeb

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
SOUND THE ALARM.... 5 months after we adopted Nugget, my old boy and new boy have reached the closest they've ever been together... Boogie (dark long hair) willingly went to lay on the mat Nugget (orange) was resting on. They had a little stare down and some patty cake, but then Nugget turned away from Boogie. Boogie then for the first time licked Nugget a bit before they both settled down for bedtime. This is such a huge moment for them!!
20210930_022336.jpg

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww.... she loves her little sister. I still remember when you first got Silver and Rivel had a different opinion of her. :lol:
Yeah. They get along fine, rivel has been 100% domesticated now lol. She hasnt scratched me the past few months. She used to be using her claws more . . Liberally then. I am so happy how far we got.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah. They get along fine, rivel has been 100% domesticated now lol. She hasnt scratched me the past few months. She used to be using her claws more . . Liberally then. I am so happy how far we got.
I still remember that picture you posted of her attached to the window screen trying to get out when she was in heat.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
***If spiders freak you out... scroll on past!!***

Apparently killing wolf spiders and leaving their dead bodies on their cat tree downstairs. (Don't look game misconduct game misconduct . It will only make you sad) What is funny is that my husband emailed me about it about a minute before my oldest texted me a picture of it. I swear those two share the same brain.
6547881851001.jpg

Prudi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
All in hiding and having a sulk.
Rupert my little foster went to his furever home today and then I got a call to say there was a kitten that had been dumped in a wheelie bin……
So new foster in town….. the others not so happy.
He’s black and white and very dirty. Lucky to be found as the lady that found him was going on holiday today…
Name pending, maybe something to do with bins? (Oscar or Binx? Silo or Garbo? ) hmmmmmmmm

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
***If spiders freak you out... scroll on past!!***

Apparently killing wolf spiders and leaving their dead bodies on their cat tree downstairs. (Don't look game misconduct game misconduct . It will only make you sad) What is funny is that my husband emailed me about it about a minute before my oldest texted me a picture of it. I swear those two share the same brain.
View attachment 396998
Mine killed a house centipede this morning(dunno which one). I woke up with a corpse on the floor. Good to know they aren't slacking on their creepy crawlies guard duty LOL

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine killed a house centipede this morning(dunno which one). I woke up with a corpse on the floor. Good to know they aren't slacking on their creepy crawlies guard duty LOL
Yes but wolf spiders are poisonous. I know it feels like a bee sting if they get people. Don't know happens with cats being they are so small. I guess since no one texted or called me saying Boone is in trouble, he got it before it got him. I suppose Gracie could have done it but I doubt it. Boone is more of the hunter and Gracie shows up to the party too late in most cases.

Update... :shocked:
Are wolf spiders harmful to cats? Bite. Fatal to dogs and cats within 1 hour; no serious reactions reported from bites to humans, even to children.

Last edited: