What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remy and Flora are walking around the house looking for a frog that got in through the catio. I already grabbed the frog and put it back outside, so they are looking for naught. I have no idea where Maisie is.

Heart For Cats

Cat Lover Forever
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Remy and Flora are walking around the house looking for a frog that got in through the catio. I already grabbed the frog and put it back outside, so they are looking for naught. I have no idea where Maisie is.
They can still smell it was there.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I am not at home currently, I can only imagine that both are downstairs in the rec room looking out the sliding glass door and patiently waiting for me to get home to feed them. They hear the door shut and come running upstairs every day! What's strange is the youngest get home right before me but they somehow know that it's him and not me. They don't come upstairs for him.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My typical Saturday morning with my little helper, Boone. He always has to help make the bed when I put new sheets on. I have tried making the bed while they are eating breakfast but he will literally stop eating and come running when he hears making the bed. :doh:

I just make the bed and he eventually finds his way out.
20210911_075559.jpg
20210911_080300.jpg