What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

AmandaRox

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You know when you have a cute little "good morning" paw on your cheek and you open your eyes to the sweetest kitty staring at you?

This is not that. This is a 4am mid-dream-twitching foot pad that kicked me in the mouth.
I wake up, she wakes up, looks at me, stretches her leg out to my face again, and goes back to sleep.

RUDE!!!
20210825_045008.jpg

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know when you have a cute little "good morning" paw on your cheek and you open your eyes to the sweetest kitty staring at you?

This is not that. This is a 4am mid-dream-twitching foot pad that kicked me in the mouth.
I wake up, she wakes up, looks at me, stretches her leg out to my face again, and goes back to sleep.

RUDE!!!
View attachment 393058
Boone always paws at my arm when I am asleep because he wants me to move it so he can suckle on my armpit. :headshake:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
My guess is that Mocha was just in the litter box since she shot past me like an Olympic runner, hurtled over an alarmed Lily, catapulted across the bed, pushed off against the wall, flew by me again, and disappeared down the hallway. Kitty Parkour, aka The Zoomies. :lol:

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I bought them plastic cockroaches since they like to chase roaches and tie them in a ford from old toy wand which toy has been ripped apart, but i kept the wand and cord since they were in good condition.

Best $2 i ever spent on a cat toy. $2 for 20 pcs and rivel especially love it. She's usually easily bored with toys but i got her playing like kittens again zooming around and drifting everywhere.

PXL_20210825_140303322.jpg

jamie_02

1 kitty ; 1 year old cat named quinn <3
Young Cat
Purraise
playing with her new favourite toy before her usual morning nap, i wish i had the same energy levels as her, 7:25 and she’s literally running around the house like crazy, meanwhile i’m trying to drink my coffee but to no avail :lol:
anddd now she’s drifting off to sleep in her hammock on her cat tree watching the birds :redheartpump:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought them plastic cockroaches since they like to chase roaches and tie them in a ford from old toy wand which toy has been ripped apart, but i kept the wand and cord since they were in good condition.

Best $2 i ever spent on a cat toy. $2 for 20 pcs and rivel especially love it. She's usually easily bored with toys but i got her playing like kittens again zooming around and drifting everywhere.

View attachment 393116
i have been trying to talk gf into allowing me to buy a few of those for graycie :flail: