What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
graycie is eating her 2nd serving of breakfast the first ended up with a lil hairball on our bed and gf's clothes she had laid out for work
Gotta love ‘em! I heard that special sound at 3:30 a.m. today. Fortunately, it was on the floor in the study, and I found it before I stepped in it! :)

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:i can see the heaving motions if by chance i happen to be looking at her otherwise it just comes right out along with whatever foods she ate with no warning sounds sound at all.:lol:lucky for gf it was just a lump of undigested damp food not one of those wet soggy kind

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Severe weather is likely in my area this afternoon and I'm trying to convince Scribbles that hunkering down in the bathroom is a good thing. She's not buying it.
Another Chicagoan here and I can relate - I was driving home mid-morning when the skies opened up and it poured non-stop. I'm not a big fan of driving with loud thunder and the windshield wipers on high speed but made it home safely and didn't leave the house. Fortunately Carleton is not affected by storms, he just wanted to eat. :lol:

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another Chicagoan here and I can relate - I was driving home mid-morning when the skies opened up and it poured non-stop. I'm not a big fan of driving with loud thunder and the windshield wipers on high speed but made it home safely and didn't leave the house. Fortunately Carleton is not affected by storms, he just wanted to eat. :lol:
We're supposed get a swath of 80+ mph winds tonight. Just praying the area doesn't lose power, no fun with over 90 degree temps and no air conditioning.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We're supposed get a swath of 80+ mph winds tonight. Just praying the area doesn't lose power, no fun with over 90 degree temps and no air conditioning.
We got the storms you mentioned and lost power temporarily. Loud rumbles of thunder accompanied by lightning and very gusty winds. Sorry about you not having a/c since it was extremely hot and humid today. 😰

Carleton slept peacefully in my lap throughout the entire storm and wasn't bothered when we lost power. It was comforting to have him near me. :catlove: