What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh, we don't have that flavor out by us. We have tangerine lime! My favorites are the strawberry cream, the orange cream, and the strawberry watermelon.
that tangerine one sells out fast :lol:so i stock on them each time havent tried the ones with cream added next week will grab a bottle to try

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:rolleyes:graycie bit me punctured my palm made me bleed:( so she got yelled at. and punished by getting shooed away while i cleaned the wound but :lol: i cant stay mad at her she flopped to her normal spot while gf gave first aid to me band aid she knows she did wrong think i need new bottle of rubbing alchohol cause it didnt burn when i poured it onto the wound

Attachments

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As long as it's not your grandson.

....Or maybe it should be your grandson, you should stick him out in the yard overnight in a tent to watch for her.
I don’t think so. He can’t be quiet enough to even watch a movie with. He asks tons of questions during the movie and every one misses it. I promise this, he will never be allowed in my house alone again.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I’m laying on the couch in the basement, binging Land of the Giants. Belle comes downstairs and with a “Prrrrt!”, jumps up and walks across my prostrate body, begging to be petted. I reach out to stroke her tail and she bolts. She runs two laps around the couch, dashes into the other room where I can hear her climb up and over the easy chair. She thunders back through the room where I lay, up the stairs, through the kitchen over head and into Tiger Country (she’s claimed the dining room as her own) and I can hear her dive into her ripple rug and tear into it with tooth and claw.

A few minutes later, Belle comes down stairs with a “Prrrrt!” and jumps up on me, begging to be petted. I reach out to stroke her tail and she bolts….

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it was a cooked chicken bone that she crunched and ate the bits of then she should get to the vet right away just in case. Cooked bones are brittle and splinter which can get stuck while passing through and cause all kinds of problems.
It was take-out chicken. The sitter kept giving me text message updates while I was out of town. I'm home now and there haven't been any problems (knock on wood).

I believe I read somewhere that it takes a cat about three days to process food through its digestive tract. It's been about six days now, so I might be in the clear, although I'm still keeping my eye on them.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I lied about what bubbles was doing. I have no idea what she was doing last night because that wasn’t her on the fence.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can’t wait to bring my new kitten home. I’ll be allowed to bring her home in about 6 weeks! I’m still watching out for my bubbles. Thursday made 9 weeks that she has been outside now. My heart is broken! I can’t believe it is taking this long to catch her.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Enjoying an early morning lounge-about. Looks like he's waiting for me to bring him coffee in bed or something. :lol:

IMG_2811.jpeg

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I won’t need to tell you what they’re doing after I tell you what I’m doing. I’m making a tuna salad sandwich for lunch and not sharing. They’re loud in their disapproval. :lol:

HEY, GET OFF THE COUNTER!!!

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My one cat is roaming around the house some where, another is just a baby I’m and is with her mommy right now. I’m hoping to bring her home sometime next month, and bubbles is still outside somewhere. 💔😩

Last edited: