What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can only wish for a full moon tonight! If there’s a full moon my chance of catching my kitty will be better than the last few days. My other cat is sleeping on a tote full of cat food.

Last edited:

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
One is currently still displaced outside, and the other one is eating her dinner. But it’s taking her longer to eat a bowl of food than before. I hope she’s not grieving too much for her “momma “

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Belle is trying to snatch a little green garden snake from my hand. I found a small garden snake near the back porch. I think it's the same one that came into our house last year, to get out of the snow. I brought it inside to show my wife (she's a country girl and critters & bugs don't frighten her).

I showed it to Belle, thinking the snake would frighten her off. Instead, she became intensely interest. She up on her back legs sniffing the wriggly reptile and trying to hook it out of my hand with her paw. I don't know if she thinks it's a toy or if I'm holding back a tasty treat!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
New Yeoww toys in the house and Willow is going wild over her new large Yeoww fish. She has only cared for their bananas in the past so I wasn’t sure if I should spend an extra $3 to try the fish but she just loves it. It’s a few inches longer than a banana and so great for kicking.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:dozing enjoying the ac running full on since the morning:rolleyes:well she is more since i need the blanket as a shield kinda from her kneading her nails are long and sharp again plus gf doesnt accept the blame no more when i say she did it with her long nails:flail:

Attachments

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rivel mad becuase i don't let her jump over the fence 🤣 tail wagging, and growling everytime i say no. She escaped few days ago thankfully i found her quick. She loves chilling outside, but sometimes she has the urge to just jump over the fence and chase birds or something so they only go in the yard under supervision.