What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
IMG_20210610_122930.jpg

Terrified while waiting in the vet for her checkup.
I feel so bad everytime i do this but it's for her own good. 😭

It's just checkup for worms because 2 weeks ago she puked live worms and i took her to the vet. They asked me to check again in 2 weeks so today's the day.

bear

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
View attachment 383822

It's just checkup for worms because 2 weeks ago she puked live worms and i took her to the vet. They asked me to check again in 2 weeks so today's the day.
Could an old towel folded and laid across the bottom of her carrier help reduce her apprehension?
If she had her carrier in a room, like under your desk with the door open, she could lay there on other days on the towel and it would have her scent.
An advantage of the towel is it could help clean up if she was not feeling well and barfed or leaked during the trip or visit.

She is a strikingly beautiful girl.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I
Could an old towel folded and laid across the bottom of her carrier help reduce her apprehension?
If she had her carrier in a room, like under your desk with the door open, she could lay there on other days on the towel and it would have her scent.
An advantage of the towel is it could help clean up if she was not feeling well and barfed or leaked during the trip or visit.

She is a strikingly beautiful girl.
I tried jackson galaxy's basecamp method with the carrier, it didn't work. She always know when it's actually time for vet. Usually after vet visit i just reward her with boiled chicken breasts topped with fancy feast gravy she really loves and a tiny bit of parmesan cheese, which i usually wouldn't give but for times like this it's an exception.

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 383822

Chips has his scale and polish today, and he’s looking at me dirty (and yelled for a while there) for not feeding him breakfast at his usual time, nevermind that I purposefully woke up at like 4am to feed him before his procedure at 2pm. Shouldn’t need any extractions (though we’re having x-rays done to be safe), just need that pesky gingivitis-triggering calculus off. At least the weirdo likes the vets. Normally, anyway.hopefully he doesn’t build a negative association after he has anaesthesia done — no clue how he reacts to it, as it’s his first large procedure since he came to live with me.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue is watching a Galah thats at the bird feeder, this Galah seems to be a loner and flies into a rage if Blue gets to close...healthy respect for each other. Blue ignores the birds at the feeder even though it is in easy reach but this one he is wary about.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Lily is lying in the sun in one of the cats tree, and Mocha, for some reason, has maneuvered her way underneath it so that all I can see is the tip of her nose. Iris is curled up next to me on the sofa, using my foot as a pillow.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I have one cat outside at the moment and is playing the ultimate hide and seek game. She has been displaced for the last 18 days. My other cat is laying on the back of my couch looking out the window. Wondering where her momma is

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They're dining after Chesterfield and Meep had a big adventure being locked in a closet all afternoon. Funny, they wouldn't make a noise, and I called for them several times. When they didn't respond to the magic word ("Hungry?"), I went looking for them.
At least you found them safe and sound in the house! My kitty has been outside for almost 21 days now. :(