What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is laundry day so Willow is enjoying having laundry baskets and piles of clothing on the floor. She lays on the laundry until its cool and then spends time chasing her toys through the obstacle course and hiding them underneath the folded things.
Willow is playing with her latest favorite toy - a toilet paper cardboard roll. Holding it down while she tears it apart with her teeth is just the greatest fun.
Sounds like Willow has settled in quite well now.

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Minish is putting up with two drunk people who forcefully squeeze and play with her. I guess it's not ideal for her since she's been hissing but she remains around instead of other rooms. I just keep out of the way. Everyone's entitled to foolishness after all..

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I finally can play with my cats. My foot is good enough for walking around and it's been almost 3 weeks since i got injured. Silver is very happy she can play with the feather again.

Meanwhile my parents came last weekend and staying here for a week or 2 to get some taxes and other works done because they still legally a resident in this province evem tho they live in other place.

Rivel already know them from previous visit so she's just chilling like usual. silver was scared for a few days, but it seems she's starting to learn they aren't a threat. She isn't hiding anymore, but still kinds of wary.

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Minish is happily curled up on my boyfriend's sweatshirt. He gave her this as a present this morning when he came from work, saying she would enjoy smells from outside. On point!