What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Mocha was sound asleep in the cat tree in the kitchen, but I was sitting on the bedroom floor brushing Lily and felt a featherlight touch on my arm. Mocha has the most incredibly acute hearing! There she was. She loves to be brushed. My husband says we should have named her MeToo. Then they followed me to the sofa. MeToo Mocha is on my lap, and Lily is being growly at the other end because she wanted the lap. :lol:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
So i broke my ankle. I got some diclofenac gel where the swelling is and it smells quite strong now my cats are avoiding me except for mealtine :(

It smells on my hands too from rubbing them even after i wash my hands it still faintly smells.
Oh, no! :(

I could use the same photo every morning. :lol: Ozzy is sleeping on my lap while I go through emails and have my morning coffee.

IMG_1068.jpeg

I'd take a photo of Zoe sleeping in her usual spot on the couch but it's a black cat on a black couch so there's not much to see. :lol:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Is laundry day so Willow is enjoying having laundry baskets and piles of clothing on the floor. She lays on the laundry until its cool and then spends time chasing her toys through the obstacle course and hiding them underneath the folded things.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rivel jumped from the cupboard on to my bed. Roght on top of my sprained ankle. It's accident because my foot is under the blanket, but god dang it hurts like hell.

But it doesn't seem to make it worse at least. I am good enough to walk around using 1 crutch now unlike last week

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
I have my contacts out, so I'm not sure. However, I did hear a loud "thump" so I can only assume Captain Jack tipped over or drunk-walked into something.