What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Getting spayed doesn't reduce silver's energy at all. Or maybe she's letting out a week of pent up energy i dunno but she's zooming and jumping around like crazy even tho doctor refrain her from strenous exercise. I just check her incision constantly and there seem to be no problem so i just let her be.

Here is silver watching me play stalker and she tried swatting the monster on screen after this pic was taken.
20210207_174826.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Another frigid weather day here with temps below zero, i.e. -9 F when I woke up and -23 F with the windchill. Carleton knew when I cranked up the heat and is sitting contently on my slippers near the vent. So thankful he is an indoor kitty because these temps are not safe for either humans or animals. 🥶

IMG_0818.jpeg

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hoboforeternity Hoboforeternity its amazing how kitties bounce back from these things while we humans would probably stay miserable for weeks. And she's probably a better stalker and killer of monsters than you :bluecat:
Hope she's completely healed soon. Minish had taken care of her stitches herself. One each day. She would have done it sooner but my wise vet had put bitter apple solution on it.

Last edited:

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
I gave Jum a bath on my own for the first time today (normally I have a professional do it every 3 months or so). She’s forgiven me really quickly for the ordeal, despite really losing patience with the hairdryer. I got her mostly dry, and that’s the important bit, I suppose. Dandruff is gone and no more static shocks, so that’s nice as well!

She’s cuddling with me as I finish up some work, as per usual.

Attachments

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are actively inspecting a "moff" (the word they understand for an insect intruder--a corruption of "moth"), in this case, a stink bug. They usually eat them, but stink bugs don't taste good and they make "yuk!" faces after eating one. Nonetheless, they eat them just the same.

As I write this, the moff flew away and they lost track of where it went. Probably just as well.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Mine are actively inspecting a "moff" (the word they understand for an insect intruder--a corruption of "moth"), in this case, a stink bug. They usually eat them, but stink bugs don't taste good and they make "yuk!" faces after eating one. Nonetheless, they eat them just the same.

As I write this, the moff flew away and they lost track of where it went. Probably just as well.
Oh, yes. Moffs were a big deal when we lived in Colorado. We’d get miller moths, and I’d call out, “Moff! Moff, kitties!” And they’d come running. Lily usually wore a wing or two on her face. :)