What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You are lucky. If anything like that is on our TV, both cats are at the TV swatting at whatever is on there.
She used to, but she learned it isn't real by peeking behind the TV, but sometimes the picture and sound is interesting enough she watches for 10 minutes ish and usually go back to whatever shes doing.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She used to, but she learned it isn't real by peeking behind the TV, but sometimes the picture and sound is interesting enough she watches for 10 minutes ish and usually go back to whatever shes doing.
Guess mine are dumb. :lol: They will go behind the TV too but you see an arm come around and try to attack what is on the TV that way.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bruh rivel ate some termites swarm that got into the house by small cracks of the door. In the end i have to catch them to prevent her for eating more. You know when it's mating season some type of termites will have wings and fly into light like moths? She swat them down and ate them whole :/

Should i be worried?

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bruh rivel ate some termites swarm that got into the house by small cracks of the door. In the end i have to catch them to prevent her for eating more. You know when it's mating season some type of termites will have wings and fly into light like moths? She swat them down and ate them whole :/

Should i be worried?
I think I'd be more concerned about the termites in the house rather than Rivel eating them.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think I'd be more concerned about the termites in the house rather than Rivel eating them.
I guess. I see them on the yard, the wingless ones occasionally, but like once every few months the flying ones comes out, i just assume it's mating season or something :/

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well rivel has diarrhea this morning :/

There are many possible factor. I changed her kibble, but did it gradually. She stole the kitten's food too, or the bugs she ate yesterday.

AmandaRox

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Chewing on an electrical cord. :rolleyes:
View attachment 360814
Bad kitty!! I caught mine once when she was a baby and my paranoia since that day hasn't changed. I unplug everything before I leave our home (just a 20ft trailer so not too hard to do).
I would be mortified if anything happened to her in general, but if she was shocked- oh man, I would be the worst high voltage electrician on earth, conducting electrical safety meetings while my pet is at home getting shocked! Lol yes I'm paranoid about it

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bad kitty!! I caught mine once when she was a baby and my paranoia since that day hasn't changed. I unplug everything before I leave our home (just a 20ft trailer so not too hard to do).
I would be mortified if anything happened to her in general, but if she was shocked- oh man, I would be the worst high voltage electrician on earth, conducting electrical safety meetings while my pet is at home getting shocked! Lol yes I'm paranoid about it
It was unplugged. Otherwise I wouldn't have been so nonchalant about it. She was 70% rolling around in it and 30% chewing on it.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
During the night, Gracie was a busy girl. She dragged the marshmallow bed from one side of my bed to the other for some unknown reason. When I went to bed, it was on the floor on the right side of the bed. Now it is on the floor on the left side of the bed.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton has developed a new morning routine - he jumps in his cat tree which is near the tv after breakfast and loves watching the weather map. :flail: He especially likes to watch the arrows that turn or when there's precipitation and droplets show on the screen.