What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Don't know what got into her. Suddenly throwing tantrum, meowing but doesn't want to be touched. She kept doing that for around 20 minutes. I thought she felt sick or something. After a while she directed me to my wardrobe where i keep her toys and rubbing herself on there. It's weekend so i already played more than weekdays, but turned out she wanted to play. She did crazy flips and zoomies almost 30 minutes straight. It feels like i am the one who's exhausted. She played like a kitten up until her evening before sleep meal, demanded big meal then go to sleep after purring beside me.

ZombieTiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Being a grumpy spoiled kitten because I'm not entertaining and instead the one who has to clean up the kitchen after 2 months of kitten fun in the living room as if time didn't pass elsewhere. No, I know it's my fault the kitchen is starting to smell, not complaining, just..venting.

jeannem

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Starring out our South living room window. She was waiting by the door to garage so she could dash out into the garage when hubby gets home from his big monthly grocery shopping trip.
I hope to keep Suki away from that door until he gets done unloading stuff!
j