What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was sitting in the living room and hear Gracie messing with the marshmallow bed. Next thing I see is Gracie dragging it out of my room! :lol: Boone sees what she is doing and proceeds to hop into the bed so she can't drag it anymore.
20201124_102332.jpg

Once Gracie gives up, Boone hops out and Gracie hops in.
20201124_102507.jpg

Boone must not have liked Gracie in "his" bed so he makes her get out and hops back in. He has literally been sitting in the doorway for several minutes. 🤣
20201124_102542.jpg

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That happened to us (rustling overhead and staring cats). Rats had moved in! :eek3:
Yup. There is a hole that connects some internet cable over, i think rats chewed small openings or they got trough some other unkown holes and settles there, skittering at night.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Yup. There is a hole that connects some internet cable over, i think rats chewed small openings or they got trough some other unkown holes and settles there, skittering at night.
Bummer. They do a lot of damage as we found out when we put our house on the market last year and the home inspector showed us the results. :(

Lily is sulking. She’s been on antibiotics for the past week and a half because of a UTI, and the...output...in the litter box has been unpleasant for both of us. She’s long haired so it’s a mess. I just finished cleaning her up, and she was outraged. And is now in the corner shooting me dirty looks.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gracie is zooming around the house freaking Boone out so bad that his tail is all puffed up.

ZombieTiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That happened to us (rustling overhead and staring cats). Rats had moved in! :eek3:
I was about to suggest. None of our dogs ever cared about mice unless it was right in front of them, they were always disturbed by rats inside walls and ceilings. I don't know if cats are different?

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Willow. I have been in the kitchen cooking when I am usually sitting and drinking my coffee. She does not do well with changes in routine and has been doing her “ poor me, the world is probably ending” plaintiff meow for the last hour. Not quite full panic but working her way up to it.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remy and Maisie are on the cat tree. Flora is walking around somewhere. Remy just left the cat tree and is now eating.