What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Glad things went well and the lump was nothing serious.
Agree. She's sulking longer than usual. She still eats, i have to basically bring the bowl under the sofa, it's kinda making me anxious. She struggled quite fierce i had to pry off her out of the sofa when i had to put her into the carrier. But on the good side, basic physical checkup tells she's in tip top shape.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I was sitting on the sofa with my laptop, working on a document, and suddenly, there's Iris. She was absolutely insistent about climbing into my lap, so I put the computer to one side so she could have a cuddle. She just hopped down again. She never stays too long, and both she and her sister, Lily (16-year-old littermates) have become so needy lately that I don't have the heart to turn them down when they want something. Lily is on the sofa next to me.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was sitting on the sofa with my laptop, working on a document, and suddenly, there's Iris. She was absolutely insistent about climbing into my lap, so I put the computer to one side so she could have a cuddle. She just hopped down again. She never stays too long, and both she and her sister, Lily (16-year-old littermates) have become so needy lately that I don't have the heart to turn them down when they want something. Lily is on the sofa next to me.
Generally Rivel's attention span is about 10 to 15 minutes. Sometimes she wakes me up in the middle of the night, directing me to the couch, and demand me to pet her, around 10 to 15 minutes she eventually had enough and go back to whatever she's doing. The same with watching TV, if i play cat or animal videos she watched attentively for around 10 to 15 minutes, then go back.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
After spending a day under the bed, she got tons of energy to burn. Played 30 minutes straight and doing all kinds of seemingly impossible flips. I tried making things more interesting using random stuff in my house she seems to have fun. Hopefully it'll cheer her up.

20201120_203829.jpg

20201121_214310.jpg

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boone is suckling on me. I was hoping he would use the marshmallow bed instead of me. :ohwell: Sounds like Gracie is in my oldest's room. Lots of baby talk going on in there. It is funny to hear an otherwise stoic 19 year old completely melt over a cat. :lol:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never one to be out done by her big brother, Gracie decided if Boone won't let her have his water bottle cap, she will take an even bigger cap! The top to a Pringles container. And then proceeds to steal Boone's bottle cap and add it to her collection.
20201122_083733.jpg
20201122_084448.jpg
20201122_085141.jpg

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never in a million years did I expect to see this when I came into my room. I want to point out that Gracie must have dragged it onto the floor because it was on my bed not too long ago when I vacuumed. Also, she has it upside down to boot. 🤣
20201122_153648.jpg