What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gracie was helping me get ready for work as a make up consultant. Boone was giving me anxiety by going into the litter box three times in 30 minutes. All is good though as one was pee, one was poop, and one was "I'm just using the potty box as my fortress in my battle against Gracie".
20201028_031240.jpg

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is running from room to room howling and trying o find somewhere to hide...thunderstorm coming...freaks him out.
ppor baby. Rivel hates the rain because it ruined her sunbathing schedule. in fact the reason why i detected the leaky roof early 3 weeks ago because she woke me up in the middle of the night where the water started dripping in the living room, given me chance to cover the spot with a bucket before it made huge mess. it's an old house.

AmandaRox

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Climbed a tree after Rox to unhook her leash, then she got too high and got scared. Since she's been in her teenage rebellion, it warms my heart that I can still hold up my hands when shes too high in a tree (same as hearing a coyote) and she still leaps into my arms to save her 😍.
Unfortunately the rebellion continued soon after because I re-leashed her but let go of the other end and she darted to the ditch drain. She played peekaboo with me crossing over the street about 20x and just now I nabbed her up and came inside. Both of us are covered in mud. For once I'm happy that I have a little weirdo cat who has to be in the shower with me because I'm tired and we're dirty. I just wish she'd stop playing games with my heart.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Climbed a tree after Rox to unhook her leash, then she got too high and got scared. Since she's been in her teenage rebellion, it warms my heart that I can still hold up my hands when shes too high in a tree (same as hearing a coyote) and she still leaps into my arms to save her 😍.
Unfortunately the rebellion continued soon after because I re-leashed her but let go of the other end and she darted to the ditch drain. She played peekaboo with me crossing over the street about 20x and just now I nabbed her up and came inside. Both of us are covered in mud. For once I'm happy that I have a little weirdo cat who has to be in the shower with me because I'm tired and we're dirty. I just wish she'd stop playing games with my heart.
Sounds like my favourite kind of cat..full of fun and mischief! ;)

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She accidentally scratched me when i tried trimming her nails (my first time doing it myself so i am nervous and she probably read the mood and panicked) but i can't be mad she looks like she regretted it when i show the bloody scratches.

View attachment 356708
I had to do Boone's yesterday. He was killing me when he was kneading on my arm. I have to sit him down on his butt with his legs out in front of him on my lap. I use one hand to squeeze each claw out and the other for the clippers. Got all of them clipped pretty quickly. He made me laugh because he was watching each one go flying through the air and onto the table that was in front of us. I think that is why he stayed still so well. He was fascinated by it. :lol:

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had to do Boone's yesterday. He was killing me when he was kneading on my arm. I have to sit him down on his butt with his legs out in front of him on my lap. I use one hand to squeeze each claw out and the other for the clippers. Got all of them clipped pretty quickly. He made me laugh because he was watching each one go flying through the air and onto the table that was in front of us. I think that is why he stayed still so well. He was fascinated by it. :lol:
I only got 2 claws before she scooted away and woke up fully. I do it when she's just waking up and still feel woozy. She usually let me touch anything that point.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only got 2 claws before she scooted away and woke up fully. I do it when she's just waking up and still feel woozy. She usually let me touch anything that point.
I have only done Gracie's once and that was a while ago. I really need to check hers to see if they even need it. I can just tell when Boone does because of his constant kneading on my arm when he suckles... and he suckles a lot!!

ZombieTiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Probably not what you want to hear, but that kinda sound like fun. You'll remember it though. 😄