What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually taped those rip before getting a cat because mine is probably very dirty and they could get trapped inside
One area of husband's and youngest's are so ripped, they hang down to the floor so no chance of getting trapped. Surprisingly it isn't dirty at all in there. I guess because most of it is still sealed up. That is why it is like a hammock. I need to take a photo of the "lump" that hangs down when one or both are in there.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my live nanny cams just revealed that Rox is shredding my paper towels to pieces. It has an audio feature that I could scold her over microphone, but I'm letting her play because I didn't walk her this morning at 5am when I was running late for work. View attachment 356064
Gracie shreds toilet paper if I don't put it away fast enough. Strange but she won't shred the roll by the toilet. Just when it's in the package. Boone prefers the empty rolls.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rivel doesn't touch anything except doormats. Maybe because cockroaches tend to hide underneath, but she also likes bunny kicking them. Better than her obliterating paper rolls because it doesn't make a mess and the doormat are quite sturdy, but also soft and not coarse, so i just let her.

felinelover2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Rivel doesn't touch anything except doormats. Maybe because cockroaches tend to hide underneath, but she also likes bunny kicking them. Better than her obliterating paper rolls because it doesn't make a mess and the doormat are quite sturdy, but also soft and not coarse, so i just let her.
Whiskey loves doormats or small rugs and will do the same - flop down, put it between her front paws, and bunny kick with her back legs. We just let her also :)