What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
During the week, I get up for work at 2:30am so it's usually not a big deal for me when they get the "dead of night" zoomies. But I have been woken up on weekends with one (or both) of them digging relentlessly in their litter boxes which are in my room. Lately Boone has been coming into my room soon after I go to bed and laying on me while he suckles on my shirt. Kind of hard to fall asleep like that. :lol:
lol i have a litter box in my room too. Rivel likes to meow to call me when wants to do number 2 so i've gotten woken from her trying to tell me watch her back while pooping.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just come home from work as usual she demand her afternoon pets and go back window watching. After i shower, we play, i cook then have dinner.
Boone always comes and wants some love when I get home from work. Lately, Gracie has been hit or miss with greeting me. The other day, I had to go looking for her after not seeing her for almost 3 hours. She was asleep under my youngest's bed inside the box spring.

felinelover2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Scotch and Whiskey both finished their morning routines of bird-watching out of every single window in the house. We played a little and now they are settling into their favorite nap spots, Whiskey in a donut bed in our bedroom and Scotch on the cat tree in our bedroom. Scotch will probably sleep until dinner but Whiskey will get up around 2 pm and want some play and pets.