What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
klunick klunick , They prob'ly thought you left the warm towels there so they could warm their beans (and cute widdo butts.) Were they as appreciative as they look in the pic? :lovecat::lovecat:
They like to be carried up and down the stairs in the laundry basket. I call it their elevator. They missed the ride going upstairs so they probably climbed in so they wouldn't miss the ride going downstairs. Having warm towels inside was just an added bonus.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a very light sleeper and Rivel's 3 AM zoomies is very . . . taxing lol. sometimes she wakes me up asking for pets at 2 AM
During the week, I get up for work at 2:30am so it's usually not a big deal for me when they get the "dead of night" zoomies. But I have been woken up on weekends with one (or both) of them digging relentlessly in their litter boxes which are in my room. Lately Boone has been coming into my room soon after I go to bed and laying on me while he suckles on my shirt. Kind of hard to fall asleep like that. :lol:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
finally done her last vaccine. rabies shot. she's upset and hiding under the sofa now, but doctor's checkup went very well. she gained steady weight from initially 3.2 in august kg to 3.8 today.

her teeth plaque is disappearing (Virbac CET toothpaste did its magic!) and overall is a very healthy cat. i was worried because she has something that looks like soft lump near one of her nipple but vet said it's just fat deposit in her primordial pouch.

so basically if everything goes well this is her last vet visit for this year and just have to come for routine checkup and annual vaccine boosters.
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::crossfingers::crossfingers::goodluck::catrub:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Throwing up..wolfed his dinner too quick and it was still to cold from the fridge.
Dont mind the litter tray but when throwing up starts I almost throw up in sympathy..yuk
We have to warm Gypsys food from the fridge for 5 sec in the microwave so she doesn't throw it up.:barf: Urpping doesn't bother me, it looks the same coming out as when it goes in I can cup my hands and catch it. Urps gross her fur dad completely out.:drool:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Certainly! Here is Jackie being literally the cutest:
View attachment 351564

And here's Julie going exploring:
View attachment 351565

I can't say that either of them are thrilled to wear the harnesses, but we've never had any trouble. We started when they were kittens, though. I think that helps.
Gypsy was the neighborhood stray prior to adopting us to become her beloved minions. Although she would rather go by herself we only allow her outside in harness with us.
20201013_163104.jpg
20201013_160548.jpg