What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
finally done her last vaccine. rabies shot. she's upset and hiding under the sofa now, but doctor's checkup went very well. she gained steady weight from initially 3.2 in august kg to 3.8 today.

her teeth plaque is disappearing (Virbac CET toothpaste did its magic!) and overall is a very healthy cat. i was worried because she has something that looks like soft lump near one of her nipple but vet said it's just fat deposit in her primordial pouch.

so basically if everything goes well this is her last vet visit for this year and just have to come for routine checkup and annual vaccine boosters.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
finally done her last vaccine. rabies shot. she's upset and hiding under the sofa now, but doctor's checkup went very well. she gained steady weight from initially 3.2 in august kg to 3.8 today.

her teeth plaque is disappearing (Virbac CET toothpaste did its magic!) and overall is a very healthy cat. i was worried because she has something that looks like soft lump near one of her nipple but vet said it's just fat deposit in her primordial pouch.

so basically if everything goes well this is her last vet visit for this year and just have to come for routine checkup and annual vaccine boosters.
She is coming along well..how old is she??

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update to my prior post... it was a fart. :doh: Scooped the boxes and nothing in it.

Now a new Gracie derp moment... Gracie looking for the bird that flew past my bedroom window. I guess simple minded Boone is the brain trust of the siblings. :ohwell:
20201017_082418.jpg

P+P's Meom

What if I don't want to stay calm?
Adult Cat
Purraise
Pitter, my 16.5# male, is sitting on the chest of drawers in front of the living room window, wishing for sunshine and out-doing his stinkiest FARTS on record.

Holy Bast! I don't care if it's only 40°F outside, the window must. be. opened.
:help: