What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
because of the door incident? i leave my door ajar too at night, rivel usually bother me several times a night, i learned slowly to deal with it.
Blue will walk the bed 2-3 times a night..look at my face then go back to his sleeping spot at my feet.
Used to bother me at first but find it quite reassuring now.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
because of the door incident? i leave my door ajar too at night, rivel usually bother me several times a night, i learned slowly to deal with it.
Apparently so. Both usually come into my room either when my alarm goes off or when I get out of bed. Neither did. They didn't even come into the kitchen for breakfast until I had already cracked open the can. Boone did come into my room for some love after he finished eating but Gracie went back onto the cat tree.

I guess Boone forgave me since he did get to inflict some revenge on me. I was throwing the can of cat food into the trash which is in the pantry. Boone jumped at the door and shut it on me. Almost like he was saying, "See how that feels, Woman??"

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Being a spoiled baby

IMG_20200928_193903.jpg

This is actually the first time she came and press herself to me like this. She usually only wants to lay down on my foot, and prefer being there, or i pet her while she's sitting on the table.

Tonight i was chilling on the sofa and she jumped to lay down beside my leg. I thought and respect she will never be a lap cat. She's from the streets and understandably isn't too touchy feely, but today she does this. I cried a little from pure joy.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Tonight i was chilling on the sofa and she jumped to lay down beside my leg. I thought and respect she will never be a lap cat. She's from the streets and understandably isn't too touchy feely, but today she does this. I cried a little from pure joy.
You never know! Mocha was a three-year-old semiferal when I adopted her three years ago. I couldn’t touch her for several weeks. She curled up next to me—briefly—seven or eight months after I adopted her. In this past year, she’s turned into a complete lap cat. I never would have thought it possible. On the other hand, the other two, who have been spoiled princess divas since I got them as kittens from a friend 16 years ago, never get on my lap. :)

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
just chilling before i go to work. the construction people and noise doesn't bother her that much anymore, except maybe the loud noise disturbing her peaceful sleep, but she doesn't seem scared now that she know no one is harming her.

the plus side, when the rennovation is finished, we will have space in the roof for the future i might build a rooftop catio in there. not now though, i ran out of money.