What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know what got into Carleton tonight but he was sticking his head out from the spindles of the stairs and then rolling over. I think he got his second wind. :happycat:

Danneq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Julie is saying, "YOWL YOWL TAKE ME OUTSIDE" (we take them out on harnesses) and I think Jackie is sleeping in the basement. I'm actually going to go bring her upstairs now. If she's in the basement it's because her sister is bullying her again. :sigh:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lilith is sleeping on the living room floor. Sophie is sleeping in the little storage compartment under the pet stroller that she refuses to ride in. :lol: :rolleyes:

That's a cat for you. 😸

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Julie is saying, "YOWL YOWL TAKE ME OUTSIDE" (we take them out on harnesses) and I think Jackie is sleeping in the basement. I'm actually going to go bring her upstairs now. If she's in the basement it's because her sister is bullying her again. :sigh:
I’d love to see a pic of them in their harnesses! Tried one on Grayson and he did not like it at all 😽😽

Danneq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’d love to see a pic of them in their harnesses! Tried one on Grayson and he did not like it at all 😽😽
Certainly! Here is Jackie being literally the cutest:
lj_20160512_171216(1).jpeg

And here's Julie going exploring:
lj_20160418_145314.jpg

I can't say that either of them are thrilled to wear the harnesses, but we've never had any trouble. We started when they were kittens, though. I think that helps.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remy and Maisie are sitting on the arm of an armchair (the same arm). Flora is getting into trouble by looking for the fiberfill she's been pulling from the bag and spreading around the house, but I have since put all the fiberfill in the closet. Kirby is probably downstairs, but I'm not sure.