What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boone is giving me the stink eye because I just finished cutting their nails for the first time. Last time they needed trimmed, the clinic did it during their spay/neuter. Gracie is walking around the house crying like she is anguished over what happened to her.

I had to employ an odd technique. I sat Indian style with the lower portion of their body under my legs. Worked well for Boone but with Gracie being smaller and skinnier, it was more of a challenge.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hiding under the sofa. i dunno what happened. i woke up, gave her pets, play with her, gave her food then after eating she hid under the sofa won't come out. i have to leave her to work like that :(

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue was lying on my legs and I was teasing and pushing his buttons a bit by poking his ribs ( teaching him a bit of anger management)
and he spun around and flew into full attack but never left a mark on me then went into a case of the zoomies and came back and we are now having a good slobbery soft bite and mouthing no claws wrestle.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sleeping. Rivel's spay site has completely healed, i can't see the scars anymore and we're back on playtime scheudle every morning and evening and it has worked wonder.

Spay recovery is stressful for both of us, but in the end it's worth it. No more trying to squeeze herself out of the window before spay. No more scratching sofa after spay recovery because she had excess energy that can't be channeled.