What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton is laying with his paws out on the carpet runner in our hallway. He has a bird's-eye view of several rooms as well as anyone coming up or down the stairs. 😊

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoboforeternity Hoboforeternity Poor kitty. She will forgive you and be healthier as a result. I just had my Wanda Heart spayed too. The cone drove her wild! I finally removed it before she caused herself harm. She went straight to sleep once I did and has been calm ever since. I think she forgave me just because I saved her from the cone monster! I’m getting lots of rubs the past few days. Your kitty seems much calmer than Wanda Heart was.

She is getting treats right now.
577FDA20-F36D-4776-A7ED-2EEAFB1125C9.jpeg

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hoboforeternity Hoboforeternity Hoboforeternity Hoboforeternity Poor kitty. She will forgive you and be healthier as a result. I just had my Wanda Heart spayed too. The cone drove her wild! I finally removed it before she caused herself harm. She went straight to sleep once I did and has been calm ever since. I think she forgave me just because I saved her from the cone monster! I’m getting lots of rubs the past few days. Your kitty seems much calmer than Wanda Heart was.
how long did she keep her cone on? it's the 3rd day after spay. doctor said it should be on until next thursday where i bring her back again to open the stiches

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Gracie would have been ok wearing her inflatable ring but her brother hated wearing his so he wanted to make sure Gracie didn't have to either. He kept trying to get it off for her. She'd be looking at me for help. Unfortunately she eventually decided she hated the ring too (probably because Boone was tormenting her for wearing it) and started trying to get it off herself. I think Boone lasted five minutes in his inflatable ring and Gracie lasted 30 minutes. Both seemed to leave their incisions alone except for an occasional lick.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Both are sleeping in their favorite spots. Lilith is under my bed. Sophie is snuggled up with Dracula. I only have a couple of Halloween decorations left and one is a vintage blow mold from the 70's I think. This is what it looks like.

1598902476579.png

I have it in the cat room in the corner. It has a big lawn & leaf bag over it. It fits very loosely. Miss Sophie will go under the bag and sleep in the front near his feet or in the back. She is so silly. Our neighbor had that decoration for years and put it out every Halloween. DH always wanted it. One year, we were passing by her house and she was having a yard sale. Dracula was for sale. He stopped in the middle of the street to go get it. This was about 15 years ago. When going through the things to see what would stay, Dracula was at the top of a very short list. I think my DH would get a kick out of the fact that she likes to nap there.

Shh. She thinks I don't know she's under there! DON'T tell her I (we) do! :lol: