What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Purr-fect Purr-fect oh my what long fur! What kind of cat is Greg?
Tecnically greg and arnold would be domestic long hairs.

Former owner told me they were a russian blue mix.......... frankly i think the only russian in them is when they are "rushin" to the back door to go out...lol

When I joined the cate site, several experienced posters said greg and arnold were norwegian forest cat look alikes. I know they might have some specialty breed in them as they are both physically unique, extremely solid, large cats weighing over 20lbs and both have a distinctive double coat.

I have always thought there is possibly manecoon or ragdoll mixed in there somewhere as they are more common than norwegian forest cats.

Guess the answer is........I really dont know.

Last edited:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tecnically greg and arnold would be domestic long hairs.

Former owner told me they were a russian blue mix.......... frankly i think the only russian in them is when they are "rushin" to the back door to go out...lol

When I joined the cate site, several experienced posters said greg and arnold were norwegian forest cat look alikes. I know they might have some specialty breed in them as they are both physically unique, extremely solid, large cats weighing over 20lbs and both have a distinctive double coat.

I have always thought there is possibly manecoon or ragdoll mixed in there somewhere as they are more common than norwegian forest cats.

Guess the answer is........I really dont know.
Awesome cats..have to make up your own breed name for them...lol

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My big Poppycat just asked for a sock drawer to be set up for him. One of us will follow him into the bedroom when he asks with a certain look and meow, open one of two drawers, place a small blanket into it and then tuck him in with petting while he talks to us as he turns around and about, and sometimes kneads, and eventually settles in LOL :redheartpump::greenpaw::bluepaw::redheartpump::purr:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My big Poppycat just asked for a sock drawer to be set up for him. One of us will follow him into the bedroom when he asks with a certain look and meow, open one of two drawers, place a small blanket into it and then tuck him in with petting while he talks to us as he turns around and about, and sometimes kneads, and eventually settles in LOL :redheartpump::greenpaw::bluepaw::redheartpump::purr:
Can tell who runs this household..:lol: