What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sweet Flash is sleeping in a ball next to her water which I put a baby white rose in for her to eat later. :silver: 🌹🌺:redheartpump:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
My Shadow is napping comfortably on the windowsill at the kitchen window. He was looking around, enjoying the view , and then just curled up and is now napping like all kitties love. Sweet kitty!

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is patiently waiting, lying down but looking at me, sweet Flash knows breakfast will be coming in about 15 little minutes.:)🌺🌻🥀😋:winkcat::silver:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Well, having fulfilled my purpose in life—feeder of cats—they’ve all disappeared to their post-dinner spots: Iris on the floor in the closet behind the Spouse’s laundry hamper, Lily to the cat basket in the closet behind my laundry hamper, and Mocha on the bed in the spare bedroom. I am free to pursue my own interests until it’s time to watch TV when I will fulfill one of my other purposes: cat sofa.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweet Shadow napping comfortably on his windowsill in the kitchen.
His favorite spot during the summer.
neely neely Has Carleton been served his breakfast yet? Kitties are served first , you know.
Also , he may just want to help , maybe your husband will eat something your kitty will like. Cats like to supervise everything at all times , especially if it includes food!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sophie is sleeping behind the living room TV on the stand. The area known as the Fortress of Solitude. That was a favorite napping place for a long time as was the area in the stand itself under the TV that we call her basement apartment. She stopped using them for a while. Yesterday was bulk trash pickup. I'm trying to downsize and was going to replace the stand with something else. That went over like a lead balloon. She saw me trying to move everything and quickly reclaimed both areas. :lol:

Lilith is relaxing in my room on the floor. She's not picky about napping places. She likes my bed and the floor in my room.