What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is half on my lap, half on his seat next to me holding my hand down between his paws,head in the palm of my hand and purring and just loving on me. This giving gentle loving affection uninitiated is just recently learned. He really didnt know how to and has been struggling with it for a while. He has really been wanting to and the longing looks in his face and the reaching out with his paw to touch as he has been daring himself to do it the last few weeks has been almost heartbreaking to watch.
These last little one percents in socializing a cat are the hardest but most rewarding.
I might get some real proper cuddles off him yet.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is half on my lap, half on his seat next to me holding my hand down between his paws,head in the palm of my hand and purring and just loving on me. This giving gentle loving affection uninitiated is just recently learned. He really didnt know how to and has been struggling with it for a while. He has really been wanting to and the longing looks in his face and the reaching out with his paw to touch as he has been daring himself to do it the last few weeks has been almost heartbreaking to watch.
These last little one percents in socializing a cat are the hardest but most rewarding.
I might get some real proper cuddles off him yet.
Silver Crazy Silver Crazy O my that is exciting! Now you have got me wondering where and how you got this Cat and what is his name? :silver: 🌻🌴🥝🥙🥭:sunshine:❤

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Silver Crazy Silver Crazy O my that is exciting! Now you have got me wondering where and how you got this Cat and what is his name? :silver: 🌻🌴🥝🥙🥭:sunshine:❤
I got him/rescued him from some people who had slapped him around, squirted him with water bottles and did everything you dont do to a Bengal cat then let him run feral. I even have my suspicions about the scar on his face from what I was told that happened.
He was a savage nut case but have spent a year and a half socializing him and getting him back to a normal cat so every little thing he does that is affectionate or loving that I dont initiate and he does himself is a huge thing with me at the moment.
His name is Blue

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is sitting on top of the microwave waiting to ambush me after I have my morning shower and walk back into the kitchen, he does this every morning before I go to work. ( I normally get a swat on the top of the head or shoulder then he goes zoomies.)
Guess what..I am on vacation..no shower..no getting ready for work..confused cat..lol

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
stretching after emerging from under the table I set up on the bed so I could work from home. He's 1.5 hours early so not sure how much work will get done if he insists on getting attention...

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Sammy is currently asleep on the couch. Mia is currently sleeping on the chair across from me, where she can dutifully keep an eye on me. Jasper is running laps and Isabel is snoozing in the wash room! Basically everyone but Jasper understands that it's 'rest time' lol