What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's turned colder here, so Meep and Sir Eats-A-Lot are having a dispute over who gets to sit in front of the heater under the vanity in the bathroom.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton is comfortably resting on the floor where the sun is shining through a window. 🌞

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sophie is sleeping under the living room TV stand where we USED to keep things like DVDs, etc. She evicted our things and now that area is referred to as "the basement". Lilith is sleeping on the floor next to my bed.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton is looking for a sunny spot to snooze. :sleep2:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its Saturday morning, the cats just had his breakfast and is just realizing I aren't getting ready to go to work.
He is off. across the lounge, over the TV cabinet, into the bedroom..bang crash as he jumps from dresser to bed to bedhead, thump on the floor, through the lounge room into the kitchen at a full run, slides and crashes into cabinet as he attempts to grab a ball on the way past then out the patio door.
Thumpity thumpity across the front porch and tearing crashing sound as he climbs up the fly wire screen door and bang as he jumps from the top to the ground...yelp from the dog..he must have got a swipe in passing.... and back inside sitting at the food bowl wishfully thinking he is going to get some more breakfast.
I love the Saturday morning crazies..its going to be play and games all morning and nothing will get done.:)

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hope Lucca is going to be OK.
an update :)
The Positive Thread 2020

My big fella woke up from his nap, got a drink of water from the kitchen sink which wasn't satisfying since he had to use the side he doesn't like, got down, went to his water bowl and got a proper drink (lol), thought about going outside for some supervised yard time but it was sprinkling, so now he's resting after all that heavy thought and exertion on the floor in the living room :thumbsup:

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Hope Lucca is going to be OK.
Thanks, he’s now back home, he did so well and I think it’s because he vomited right away and we caught it early. We called our vet and she said get him to the er hospital ASAP. I shudder to think what it would have looked like if we weren’t home for some reason. 😐 picture of him when he came home and relaxed enough to sleep:
2636CAB2-4E73-42C8-82A4-A9534155BD76.jpeg

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, he’s now back home, he did so well and I think it’s because he vomited right away and we caught it early. We called our vet and she said get him to the er hospital ASAP. I shudder to think what it would have looked like if we weren’t home for some reason. 😐 picture of him when he came home and relaxed enough to sleep:View attachment 331552
Thats great...had one of mine do a similar thing on a indoor pot plant but he threw up straight away and didnt harm him much but lilies are a lot worse.
He is looking happy to be home.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton finished breakfast and is laying across the top of the stairs. I guess he likes the view from up there. :biggrin: