What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Well Jemima went with me to counseling, which meant putting on her harness and leash and a car ride! She’s sleeping 💤 and Lucca is laying on the counter watching my husband puttering around the kitchen.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Huddling near the heat vent and pouting. I had to catch her today, an ordeal for both of us, and groom her to remove mats. She is nine and chubby and needs my help at least a couple times a year. We finished around 2:00 pm and since then if I look at her or in her direction she runs and hides. So we have both been avoiding one another. Hopefully by morning she will get over it.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue is getting real comfortable about sitting on my lap so now I am poking him in the ribs and pulling his ears when he sits on me getting him more and more tolerant to all sorts of touching and handling without him getting angry and making it play and fun.
Just a few minutes ago he jumped up , turned around so his butt was facing me and settled down on my legs.
I picked up his tail, stuck the end in my mouth , grabbed him around the ribs, squeezing in and out, and pretended i was playing the bagpipes.
His head spun around, eyes glaring at me, so I carefully put his tail down thinking woops!!. I have gone to far this time.
He let out a half growl/meow ( sounded like GAAAAHHH) turned around, put his head down and proceeded to have a nap..lol
Think I am winning the war..lol

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not home right now so I shudder to think.
You will be ok as long as you send the SWAT team inside first when you get home.

Mine has realised its Saturday and I am not going to work...its play with me....what are you doing, can I do it too...whats in you hand, I want it....let me help wash dishes.....I want to ride on the broom and sweep the floor too.
Being a pest..lol