What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Catsnkiddos

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Jake- She is grooming by my feet
Luna- She is slaying under my charging table staring at something (or someone??) under the bed
Marley- he is climbing on a stack of books in my closet and rubbing on the bottoms of the clothes he can reach hanging above him
Atticus- he is on the headrest of my husband's work chair trying to mix up some action
Lincoln- he is unknown- he may be the one under the bed being stared at
Nope...Atticus and lincoln just raced UP THE WALL and poppped all around- atticus is still pouncing about but Lincoln laid in his bed
Lola- she is sleeping in the cat tree in my daughter's room

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Olive is going crazy on her cat shelf, desperately trying to catch that pesky tail that follows her around.

Gohan, still unsure of this little tortie, is watching in amazement as she goes bonkers.

Trin is still sleeping with the boyfriend in bed. He likes bed.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlie is laying underneath the window.

Selene is laying on the table by the recliner, staring at the air conditioner like she's trying to turn it on with her mind.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow is hiding in the closet, taking a nap. She changes her ultra super secret hiding spot every few months, and currently has taken over the second shelf of the linen closet. I really want the space back but don’t have the heart to evict her. Hoping that with the warm weather she will move to her basement hiding spots soon.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am laying on the couch. Casey is standing on me kneading my tummy. I was dealing with laundry before laying down. Starbuck is asleep on my desk chair upstairs. Apollo is sleeping on my bed. Sonny is sleeping on the ottoman at the foot of my bed.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Diamond is watching wildlife from the living room window sill.

Seal is in the bedroom. He loves the bedroom. He could be on the window sill. He could be lying on the closet floor. He could be on the kitty bed that is between the cat tree and the cabinet. I could find him, but I don't want to disturb a good nap!

While I was reading this thread, Leonid started rubbing against my knee. I petted him and his fur was stiff. He grooms often and it leaves his fur stiff. So I brushed him for a while and he feels so nice now! He's lying down with his head on the lamp base about three feet away.